Terms and Conditions
Other than where stated, all prices quoted for treatments or services within this website are carried out at the Hampden Park Clinic.
Treatments or services provided at any alternative venue may be subject to price variation.
All terms and conditions, promotions and special offers may be subject to change at any time without prior notice.
General terms and conditions for cancellation of treatments:
- All cancellations must be made by telephone to ensure they have been received.
- A fee of 50% of the value of the booked treatment will be charged - if cancellation is notified with less than 24 hours notice.
- A fee of 100% of the value of the booked treatment will be charged if a cancellation is made on the day of treatment – or a client fails to keep an appointment on the day.
- Late arrival for an appointment may result in the treatment time being reduced accordingly – but a full fee for the original time booked will remain payable.
- These sanctions are unfortunately necessary – not only to recoup lost revenue, but out of respect to other clients who can not take advantage of appointment slots, which may not then be utilized.
The terms and conditions for courses:
- The full fee is payable four weeks prior to course commencement.
- A cancellation fee of £15.00 per person will be charged, if a cancellation is made less than two weeks before the course start date. (Group course).
- 50% of the course fee will be charged per person if cancellation is made less than one week before the course start date. (Group course).
- In the unlikely event that the course is cancelled, the full fee will be refunded.
- For individual or couple tuition, a cancellation fee of £15.00 per person will be charged if a cancellation is made less than two weeks before the course start date.
- For individual or couple tuition 50% of the course fee will be charged per person if cancellation is made less than one week before the course start date.
- Payment for treatments, pamper parties, courses and gift vouchers is required by cheque or cash only.
- Cheques made payable to: FRAGRANT GARDEN THERAPIES
Offers and Discounts
Unless otherwise stated, any promotional offer or discount cannot be used in conjunction with any other stated promotion or discounted offer.
Due to several instances in recent years whereby treatments have been requested with ulterior motives, it is with regret that new male clients will only be accepted if referred to ‘Fragrant Garden Therapies’ by an existing client, or have a verifiable association with an existing client. Thank you for your understanding in this policy.